- 【What is a PB100 Probe Tester?】With the PB100 probe tester, you can check voltage and ground signals in a typical DC circuit. However, the kicker is that you can also use it to send voltage and ground signals. It works like a test light that can power circuits or provide a good known ground. This way, you can effectively test components and circuits without having to break out the old alligator clips and jumper wires. You can power or ground a circuit directly through the top of the device.
- 【What does it do?】The PB100 is an essential tool for automobile user. It is needed for testing components on and off the vehicle, checking for the good and bad grounds, testing for continuity and diagnosing circuit failures. For example, you can use it to turn on a blower motor. You can run power window motors, windshield wipers, and even rear window defrosters. If the vehicle owner keeps it in his car he can check system failure on his own way no need to go to technician.
- 【Easy to Use】ANCEL provides how-to guides and video tutorials to help you easily complete your repair work. With the press of a switch, you’ll have an instant hot lead or ground lead. Use the probe tip and ground lead simultaneously to power up components right in your hand. Instantly check components for continuity as well as identify positive, negative and open circuits without re-polarizing hook-up clips. Locate shorts without wasting fuses.
- 【Voltage Indicator】The LED indicator on the front of the unit will show you the battery voltage when it is connected. You can use it to determine a whole range of things. You can even do a quick check of the alternator by plugging it in and starting the car. The voltage should go from about 12.6 volts to 14.0 volts. This is also useful if you have a situation where a power supply has a large voltage drop, if you notice low voltage on certain branches when checking fuses, etc.
- 【Circuit Protection】The PB100 has a built-in 8-amp circuit breaker to prevent circuit overload and overheating. Unlike a normal test lamp, this device can conduct direct battery current into the circuit you touch with it. Any time you backfeed a circuit, you need to know what you are doing. The breaker will protect the circuit, but 8 amps is still enough to do a lot of damage with the wrong wire.
- 【Trailer Wiring】A recurring source of frustration for technicians across the country, especially those who service trailers exposed to road salt or salt water. The PB100 Circuit Tester features a long 20-foot cable that allows you to make the initial connection directly to the vehicle’s battery, while providing easy access to connect the trailer harness at the rear of the vehicle.